Billing will not begin until the day your service is connected. You should receive a paper bill, in the mail, the 1st week of each month.
***Please Note: Your 1st bill will have a PRORATE CHARGE, from the day you connect to the end of the first billing cycle and include your first full month of service in advance.
Example: you are connected on the 15th, your first bill will include charges from the 15th to the end of current month AND a full month of service in advance.
Yes. Electronic “E-Bill” can be set up on request and you will receive an email notice when billing is processed. Usually the last week of each month.
Billing cycles begin on the 1st day of each month and runs thru the end of that month. Your bill is due upon receipt and becomes late on the 20th day of the month.
We offer several options.
- You may pay in person at one of our locations in Medicine Lodge, Kiowa, or Anthony. Our stores accept cash, personal or business checks or Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards. American Express cards are not accepted.
- You may drop off your payment, after regular business hours or on weekends, by using our store’s convenient mail drops.
- Automatic payments, or reoccurring credit card withdrawals, can be set up on request and will occur on or before the 20th of each month, dependent on weekends and holidays.
- Online payments via the “eBill Mobile” app is available for download to your iPhone or android device. Or you may visit https://ebill.sctelcom.net/ebill on a desktop computer.
- You may use our toll-free convenient and secure “PAY-BY-PHONE” payment method by calling: 1-844-937-1664
If your payment is late for any reason, “Delinquent notices” are mailed on the 21st of each month. An additional penalty of 3 .0% (of the total bill) will be accessed to your account.
Late notices will state the last day payments can be made before suspension of service.
“Non-Pay Suspensions” on 30-day past due accounts, occur on or around the end of each month depending on weekends or holidays. If your service is suspended, you will be charged an additional $25.00 “reconnect” fee, (per subscribed service) along with the 30-day amount, to resume service.
Feel free to ask a Customer Experience Specialist any further questions you may have
concerning our billing. They can be reached at 1-877-723-6875.